We are committed to ensuring that Your privacy is protected. Should We ask You to provide certain information by which You can be identified when using this website, then You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that You are happy with any changes.
1. What we collectWe may collect the following information:
2. What we do with the informationWe gather We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
3. SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online. We will retain Your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
5. Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once You have used these links to leave Our site, You should note that We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which You provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Controlling Your personal informationYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of Your personal information in the following ways:
7. Accessing and updatingYou are entitled to see the information held about You and You may ask Us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may request details of personal information which We hold about You. A small fee will be payable.
Web Site Usage Policy
2. Website usage2.1 Prices appearing on the Website are not offers either from Us or any applicable third parties. They are an invitation for You to make an offer. Please read the terms and conditions of the relevant product or service before entering into a transaction on the Website.
3. Website access3.1 While We endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Linking to other websites5.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for Your convenience. If You use these links, You leave the Website. We have not reviewed any of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If You decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and we shall have no liability to You for any failure on the part of the operator of the linked website or any of its suppliers to fulfil any obligation owed to You or for any defective or deficient product or service any of them might supply to You.
6. Registration6.1 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit You to share Your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty7.1 While We endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. We may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and We make no commitment to update such material.
8. Limitation of Liability8.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or Your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
9. Data protection9.1 For the purposes of data protection legislation within the United Kingdom You hereby consent to Our processing of "personal data" (as defined by the IT Act 2000 Article 3) by submission of Your personal information on the Website and We agree that We will treat the personal data as confidential.
12. Site Usgae Policy UpdationThe Site Usgae Policy may be revised from time to time and the updated, the updated version will be posted on the Website. If you do not agree to the new Site Usage Policy, you may stop using or accessing the website.